Re: Keyword DLM crashes with IDL 5.2?

I think I have figured out the answer to my own question...

replace: IDL_KWGetParams(argc,inargv,argk,kw_err,NULL,1)
with:    IDL_KWGetParams(argc,inargv,argk,kw_err,argv,1)
                                                 ^^^^
or any other valid IDL_VPTR pointer array.

From the EDG...

  Plain_args is defined as an array of IDL_VPTR into which the
  IDL_VPTRs of the positional arguments will be copied.  This array must
  have enough elements to hold the maximum possible number of positional
  arguments as defined in IDL_SYSFUN_DEF2...

Reading the above suggests I need a finite array dimension as I am
expecting to pass 2 plain arguments.  The root of my problem was in the
EDG Example code they pass a NULL and I assumed I should do the same.  It
is somewhat surprising that it worked in IDL 5.3 and I didn't notice any
bizarre behavior...

Cheers,
Randall